Phone System Relocation Guide
Next Telecom has been relocating Phone Systems since 2004. Our Phone System & PBX relocation guide will help you plan and manage your business technology relocation and ensure things run smoothly.
Next Telecom relocate anywhere up to 30 businesses a month so we have an in depth understanding and experience in managing Business Phone System & Technology relocations.
With Careful Planning, Next Telecom can help ensure you stay online, your phones ringing and your data flowing, before, during and after your move.
Remember the key steps in any smooth business relocation
- Plan you relocation at least 3 months ahead.
- Check Data availability at your site before signing the lease.
- Decide of its time to do a technology refresh when you move.
- Will you want Video Conferencing?
- Check all Ethernet Cabling is in place at your new site.
- Schedule well ahead with Next Telecom for any new cabling, Phone System relocation, Fibre Installs and Video Conferencing Hardware.
- Ensure your Phone Numbers are either redirected or relocated to the new site
- Communicate your plans to your providers for Eftpos, Hi Caps, Alarms, Fax well ahead of any planned move date.